domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Slideshare

Slideshare is a useful site for uploading documents, pdf and videos, and then sharing them with other users around the World. When I first used it in Practice II, I thought that it was a difficult site to work with, but now, I really like it and I use it with my blog. In my opinion, this site is so nice for uploading books or texts when being teaching at secondary school since students are constantly using the website, and even they prefer reading bibliography online.



When attending the Seminar on ICT, I have uploaded the questions on the video about ubiquitous learning. You can also find on my slideshare a lesson plan based on a short story, in which students listened to the story "Giraffes can't dance" and then, solving some activities.
Moreover, we can use it for sharing some presentations or steps to do a given task

This wonderful tool helped teachers organise themselves and also for providing students important documents to read or guides and activities to do.




I





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario