domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Podcasting: Voki

Voki is a fantastic tool that let users create avatars in a creative and personal way.


When entering on the page, students can start creating their own avatars by choosing different characters and different backgrounds. Interestingly, they can add a voice to their avatars too. In this way, students can spend lot of time designing an avatar for then showing it to their classmates. In fact, teachers can propose students to use this wonderful tool with any topic they want.

I really liked this tool and I created one avatar for introducing my blog to the first year at secondary school group. As they received the netbook, I proposed them to create a blog for further practice.
If you click on the following link, you can look at my avatar: http://tinyurl.com/y6uszwo5.


voki.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario