domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Collage & Banner

For making collages and banners, I have used Canva. It is an exciting website that makes design simple for everyone. You can create designs for webs, blogs, banners, collages, posters or invitations. It is easy to use and also, it is incredible as users can create what they want in a fast way.

canva.jpg

When I first explored the site I was amazed with such a thing. I wanted to design something that calls the attention, but at the same time, that makes readers feel happy about it.

With creativity, I design like a welcome collage to a city called “Happiness” and in it, I show pictures of its inhabitants giving some pieces of advice when visiting the town.

I can use it for students as a warm up for then, let them describe the town as they wish, using descriptive vocabulary, feelings and their opinion.


Welcome to happiness! de Mari Montenegro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario