jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

Photo Essay : Issu

A photo essay is a series of photographs that conveys a story, usually accompanied by a written text and published as a book. I have uploaded my photo essay on ISSU.




Issu is a digital publishing platform delivering exceptional reading experiences of magazines, catalogues, newspapers, etc. Or you can use it to create a personal library and follow cool publishers.
In my case I used it to share the short story I have written in English Language IV. After adding pictures to my word document, I converted it into a Pdf document and then I uploaded it to this great platform.




What is so outstanding is that you can share your production with different users all over the world with just sharing the link of it or sharing it on Facebook or other Social Networks.
Interestingly, the audience can enjoy the productions as if they are a real book passing pages with just a click.

I think that it would be great if we implement the use of Issu with adult learners or maybe with students at university of English language I, to share their narratives.


I would like to implement it with my 3rd grade group that are working with descriptions and then, creating an online book all together using this amazing tool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario