jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

Cools tools for schools: ToonDoo

From all the tools presented in "Cools tools for schools" that are divided into different categories, I have chosen ToonDoo. It is a drawing tool for creating cartoons online about any topic.



I have created one cartoon on the worrisome theme "NI UNA MENOS!", for students in the pre-intermediate level of English, to reflect upon and draw conclusions about it.
Moreover, I prepared another cartoon to introduce Christmas to my little kids.



In fact, , different groups will enjoy working on cartoon creations and also on thinking about them.

2 comentarios:

  1. Great tool, Mari, would you say it could be used by kids, teens & adults as well?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really loved this tool. When telling that different groups will enjoy working on cartoons I mean what you say. If I want to use ToonDoo on my institute with kids, teens and adults, they will all learn and enjoy this amazing webpage. Indeed, the kind of vocabulary, topics and structures used will be different.
      One of my groups of kids will love creating a cartoon with animals, in which they tell just words or phrases.
      Then, one of my group of teenagers could create a cartoon about something that is happened in the country, or about a meeting or a party. They will use more complex structures than the kids.
      Moreover, adults could use it too for creating a cartoon on the airport, hotel or shop by using specific language that they have learnt this year. As their level is elementary maybe they could write short sentences.

      In this way, all of them will practice the use of language and grammar, communicate their own ideas, have fun, and creatively learn.

      Eliminar