domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Learning objects: Jigsaw Planet

I chose JIGSAW PLANET to work with because I think that students love playing with puzzles. They make them think carefully and they demands concentration from them .
In this webpage you can upload any image and create the puzzle with the difficulty that you want taking into account  the number of pieces.

In the following pictures, you can see that I create a puzzle with an image about “Animals under the sea” since I am working with students from my institute with that topic. In my opinion, this activity will help them revise all the names of the animals, and after putting the pieces back together, they can describe the animals and name them, thus remembering vocabulary and creating their own productions orally.
In fact, this activity can be used for any group to work with any topic and the only things we have to do are choosing different pictures and changing the puzzles’ difficulty. In the end, students will successfully revise concepts and learn as well.

puzzles desarmado.png

puzzles armado.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario